The Belt type CCD Camera Sorters
SPECTRUM SBS-4001 PRISMA & the SBS-4001 MAXIMA are Monochromatic and Trichromatic CCD Camera based Colour Sorters and are a result of over two decades of R & D at SPECTRUM INDUSTRIES. These Belty type Colour Sorters are ideal for sorting brittle products such as Raw & Blanched Peanuts, Cashewnuts, Almonds.
The SBS-4001 PRISMA use advanced digital 2048 pixel CCD Line Scan Cameras that produce a very high resolution image of the object.
The S-4001 MAXIMA use advanced 5400 pixel x 3, Tri-linear RGB, CCD Line Scan Cameras to scan the product in the Red, Green and Blue region of light in order to identify even subtle defects in product quality.
The machines have LED Solid State Lighting that provides High Intensity long life stable lightning.
Large Format Lenses with digital automatic LED backlights are employed to ensure highest quality imaging of the product, that is also displayed on a 15” Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing and monitoring of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life, custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The machines have the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq. They are fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures.
Instant change over from one product sort to another is possible, using pre-stored sorting Algorithms. As well as non-free flowing material such as Raisins, Fresh and Dehydrated Vegetables such as Onion, Garlic, carrot cubes etc.
- High Resolution Monochromatic 2048 pixels CCD Cameras or 5400 pixels 3, tri-linear Full Colour CCD Camera.
- Monochromatic or Penta-chromatic LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lightning.
- On-line live visual display of product being sorted on 15” Colour LED TFT screen.
- Ultra-fast long life pneumatic ejectors with response time of 1ms and life of up to 5 billion cycles.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self-check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
|Pressure||7 Bar(100 PSI)|
|Consumption||15-50 Ltr/sec(32-110cfm) approximate, depending upon the rejection rate.|
|Air Quality||Free of Oil, water and dirt|
|Voltage||110/230 V A.C. Three Phase|
- Available in capacities ranging from 1 to 12 ton per hour.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.