Cross Beater type Coffee Huller
What is it ?
SPECTRUM Cross Beater type Coffee Hullers are extremely efficient in hulling both parchment and dry cherry coffee. Reduced friction between beans prevents generation of dust and results in minimum loss of good product due to breakage of the beans.
How it works ?
Coffee is fed through the hulling cylinder and forced through the perforated screen by the cross beaters. A powerful Aspirator then separates the husk and peels from the coffee beans.
An Oscillating screen, adjusted by a stepless adjustable drive separates hulled and unhulled coffee. In the oscillating screen, unhulled coffee moves towards the center of the screen and is collected through a duct whereas the hulled coffee beans move towards the outer rim of the screen and is discharged through an outlet duct.
Swing down doors allow quick and easy access to the hulling cylinders for cleaning or replacement of blades and perforated screen.
Individual motors attached to the Huller, Aspirator and Oscillating screen ensures constant speeds resulting in optimal and smooth performance.
- Efficient : Higher output with lower power consumption.
- Less wastage : No loss due to generation of coffee dust or breakage of beans.
- Durable : Four times reversible wear resistant hulling blades provided.
- Easy maintenance : Quick change of hulling blades and perforated screens possible.
- Reliable : Individual motor drives provided for trouble free performance.
Improvement in quality of coffee
Coffee Processing Industry
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.