The heavy duty pressure type de-stoning machine
SPECTRUM Pressure De-stoners are used for separating heavier impurities such as stones, glass, metal etc., from food grains and seeds such as Lentils, Legumes, Coffee, Peanuts etc. and other dry granular material.
How it works ?
The principle used is the stratification of the product into heavier and lighter fractions by forcing air through the bed of material. This is achieved by means of pressure fans located in the body of the machine, below the vibrating deck. The vibrating deck pushes the heavier material in contact with the deck upwards towards the stone discharge spout. The lighter material flows down the inclined, vibrating deck and exits through the clean product spout.
The inclination of the vibrating deck, speed of eccentric motion, feed rate and the air flow can be individually adjusted to achieve the optimum degree of separation. A wide variety of deck screens are available to suit specific applications.
All adjustments can be made with ease and minimum of operator training.
- Can be connected to a Central Aspiration System.
- Provided with clean product and stone discharge spouts.
- Hood with windows provided for on-line product viewing.
- Deck inclination and stroke can be finely adjusted.
- Easy control of air flow and feed rate.
- increase the efficiency of color sorter
- Rejection of the color sorter can be sellable.
- decrease the wears & tears of polisher and sizer machinery
- remove black stones which increase the value of cut size rice/grains/pulses etc…
- Seeds Industries,
- Grains Industries,
- Food Industries,
- Spices Industries,
- Pulses Industries,
- Granules Industries
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in Hefei is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.