The heavy duty specific gravity separator
What is it ?
Gravity Separators are used to separate products of the same size but with a difference in specific weight. They can be used effectively to remove partially eaten, immature and broken seeds to ensure maximum quality of the final product. They may be used to separate and standardize coffee, peanuts, corn, peas, rice, wheat, sesame, and other food grains.
How it works ?
These Gravity Separators have a rectangular deck so that the product travels a longer distance resulting in cleaner separation of light and heavy particles and the lowest percentage of middlings.
The product flows over the vibrating deck in which pressurized air is forced through causing the material to stratify according to its specific weight. The heavier particles travel to the higher level and the lighter particles travel to the lower level of the deck.
In order to obtain efficient separation by specific weight, the pressurized air supply needs to be accurately adjusted and this is accomplished by having individually adjustable air fans to control the volume of air distribution at different areas of the vibrating deck. The table inclination, speed of eccentric motion and the feed rate can be precisely adjusted with ease and minimum of operator training.
- Can easily separate granular materials according to the weight of the product.
- Easy deck removal for cleaning.
- Multi-fan system for accurate control of air.
- Precise Control of air, feed rate and speed of deck motion.
- Easy adjustment of deck inclination in both longitudinal and transverse directions.
- Separation of contamination increases reputation of product
- Reduces risk of litigation
- Reduces risk to health of consumers
- Cotton Seeds
- Rape Seeds
- Cocoa beans
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.