Color Sorter Machine
S-4001 PRISMA Monochromatic Sorter
What is it ?
SPECTRUM S-4001 PRISMA series CCD Camera based Colour Sorters are a result of colour sorting machinery manufacturing experience of over two decades, at SPECTRUM INDUSTRIES. The S-4001 PRISMA use advanced digital 2048 pixel CCD Line Scan Cameras that produce a very high resolution image of the object.
How it works ?
- The machine has LED Solid State Lighting that provides High Intensity long life stable lightning.
- Large Format Lenses with digital automatic LED backlights are employed to ensure highest quality imaging of the product, which is also displayed on a 15” Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing and monitoring of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life, custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
- The S-4001 PRISMA has the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq.
- The S-4001 PRISMA is fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures.
- Instant change over from one product sort to another is possible, using pre-stored sorting Algorithms.
- High Resolution 2048 pixels CCD Cameras.
- LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lightning.
- On-line live visual display of product being sorted on 15” Colour LED TFT screen.
- Ultra-fast long life pneumatic ejectors with response time of 1ms and life of up to 5 billion cycles.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self-check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
- Optical sorting helps improve product quality,
- Maximize throughput
- Increase yields while
- Food Processing
- Grains Processing
- Plastic Recycling
- Cashew Processing
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.