The Heavy Duty Cleaning Machine
What is it ?
Vibro-Cleaners are used for removing large impurities such as stick, buck and leaves as well as small impurities such as fine dirt and sand from good product in seed cleaning and processing plants for cleaning of all kinds of crops such as grain, seeds, corn, wheat, rye, soybeans, oats, millet and paddy etc.
How it works ?
They are provided with two vibrating screens, the top screen removes oversize material while the bottom screen eliminates fine dirt and sand. The vibration of the deck containing the screens is provided by means of unbalanced vibratory motors mounted in the center of the machine. The vibrating deck is mounted on four flexible multi-element springs, thus ensuring that there is minimum or negligible transfer of vibration from the vibrating deck to the machine structure.
The deck inclination, stroke and angle of throw are adjustable for optimum performance. Automatic Screen cleaning is provided by means of the Rubber ball tray system that ensures consistent and effective cleaning of the screens. The Screens are easily removable and the machine is provided with a swing down type door for easy access and change or cleaning of screens.
The machine has a highly efficient Aspiration System that includes Hopper aspiration for pre-screening aspiration as well as outlet aspiration for post screening aspiration. The Aspiration system which is easily adjustable provides an Air Wash of the product in order to rid it of dust, loose husk and fibres.
- Deck inclination, stroke and angle of throw are easily adjustable.
- Flexible multi-element springs ensure minimum or negligible main structure vibration.
- Automatic Screen cleaning by means of Rubber ball tray system.
- Trouble free performance due to the use of unbalanced vibratory motors.
- Minimum maintenance with no lubrication required.
- Easy access to screens for cleaning and changing.
- Accurate Grading means better price realization
- Increased Reputation
- Reduced Grade mixing
- Fried Gram
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.