Cashew Grading Machine / Kaju Color Sorter
Hawk Eye -100 Cashewnut Optical Size Grader For Wholes & Splits
What is it ?
Cashew Nut Optical Size Grader for Wholes & Splits
- 200 Kg throughput per hour
- 9 Grades in a single pass
- 95% Count Accuracy
- 2% or less breakage
- Defect & Husk Removal
- Controllable grades 180/210, 240, 280, 320, 400 & 450/500
- Plug-N-Play system
- Simple System for Cashew Processors
- 24 hrs Duty Cycle
- 7.5 HP Total Power, 3 Phase.
- (2.5 HP for the machine and 5 HP for the Air Compressor)
- Decreases Cost
- Decreases Risk
- Increases Efficiency in Grading More Grades in One Pass
- Cashew Nut Processing
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
- Delivery Time: 20- 30 Days after order confirmed.
- Payment Terms: TT, Letter of Credit.
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in a variety of countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.